‘Rooted in Knowledge’
Rooted in Knowledge - is etched in all that we do at BGS English School. Reflecting the core values of our rich heritage, we aspire to build strong foundations for our students based on the most powerful value of all knowledge More
Recognized by Government of Karnataka, Karnataka State Syllabus School, co-education educates its students from Nursery to Standard 10th standard providing Hostel facility for boarders, Transport facilities for local students
Situated at Agalagurki (Chickballapur) just 20 kms from Bengaluru International Airport, amidst quaint hamlets and country-side ambience, BGS offers a healty mix of academics, spirtual, sporting, cultural and social opportunities that allow students to re-invent and re-evaluate their thinking, supported by multi-displinary academic approach to learning.
Campus of 25 acres of pleasant grounds with a large field and an adventure play area with a grass land and a park covering more than 6 acres, 30 classrooms, Computer Lab, a Science Lab, Social Lab, a music room, a library, an Auditorium with LCD fixed apparatus
Click on Image for Larger View
Admisssion for Academic year 2015-2016 Opening Soon
From LKG to 10th Standard for Residential and also Day's Scholars. Recognized by Government of Karnataka. Karnataka State Syllabus for details contact Office between 9am to 4 pm on all working days.
* Kite Festival 17th Jul 2015
* Inter Houses Cultural Competitions (Ethnic Day) 4th Aug 2015
* Independence Day 15th Aug 2015
* Sports For Parents 13th Nov 2015
* Kannada Rajyosthava, Mathrubhojana and Childrens Day 21st Nov 2015
* Inter House Sports Competition 18th and 19th Dec 2015
* Annual School Day function on Jan 2016 3rd Week
* Republic Day 26th Jan 2016